Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Monday, November 10, 2008

There is a leak...

I just got the results back from Kyara's study, and there is a leak in the suture line from the esophagus to the stomach. This means fluid, spit, or air can leak out of the connection between the esophagus and the stomach. This should close on its own. They are keeping a close eye on her fever (it is at 101F), her heartrate, and her blood pressure for signs of infection due to the leak. So far, they said the infection she is battling is pnuemonia, not due to the leak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear family, I am crossing my fingers so every thing will be normal again very soon, I am thinking all the time, tomorrow will be a better day. I still think very positive about the operation and the good care my dear Kyara is getting.
Love

Anonymous said...

It has become a daily ritual for us to keep an eye on you guys. Keep working hard and remember you have an army of prayer coming from home. Hope you all get a good night's rest!

The Vaughn's

Anonymous said...

I hope the news tomorrow will be great! Kyara is an amazing little girl - I just want to give her a big hug and kiss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Loni Bracco

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyara and Genie, Kyara, Angelina misses you at school and says she can't wait for you to come back to play books! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!

Angelina and Ann Marie Jones