Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ronald McDonald House

We got into the Ronald McDonald House! We have not checked in yet (we have to get everything out of the hotel), but we will be there tonight. Once we get checked in I will post the address.

Kyara is doing much better tonight. The doctors are probably wait a little longer to take out her breathing tube, though, just to give her a little more time. It depends on how she does the rest of the night. She has the central line and her blood pressure and heart rate have stabilized. She seems much more comfortable. Now when she wakes up she is not as agitated, she just closes her eyes and goes back to sleep. I think she is finally getting the rest she needs to turn the corner and really get some healing going on!

I ditto all of Gunars comments on the last blog about the girls. They are amazing!! Skylar has been so understanding, Kyara is quite a trooper, and Kassey's laugh is fantastic! And as for you, Gun... I love you so much! You are my rock and balance me in a perfect way. You are the perfect person for me to go through life with. I miss you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing for you all. I am glad that most everything seems to be going well. Lots of love and Prayers. Lana, Russell, Caitlin, Savannah, and Alexander

Antonio Cuevas said...

So glad to hear that you are doing well! Your such a strong GIRL!!!We miss you in class and hope to see you soon! I will say a prayer for you everynight!!!

Anonymous said...

Kyara I am so happy to hear that you are resting comfortably now and that your little body is trying to heal as it should. Hang in there... you are very strong and you have so many people praying for your recovery. Mrs. Carlisle and I miss you so much in class as does all of your classmates. We hope to hear from you soon.

Mom hang in there you are doing great by being there when she needs to feel your presence. Thanks for all your updates..

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that Kyara is doing better and that you are finally getting a room at the Ronald McDonald House. You're in thoughts and prayers!!!
Marilyn Fairchild

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I'm thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Didn't mean for the previous comment to show up as anonymous...

Anonymous said...

Good night sweet girl!

We are so glad to hear that you are doing well and that you seem more at ease. You are certainly a blessed little girl to have the loving family that you do. Reading their comments makes me cry, but only happy tears.

We love and miss you sweetheart. I will pray for your speedy recovery tonight and that God will keep you comfortable in the palm of His wonderful hand.

I love you,
Mrs. Carlisle

Anonymous said...

Kyara,
So glad you are getting some much needed rest. I miss you and can't wait until you are back at school. You are in my prayers and for you mom hang in there. Hope to hear from you soon

Anonymous said...

Creighton has mentioned your name every day since you have been gone. He prays for you each night. It is nice to hear that you are doing better. I pray that God will continue to pour blessings on your family.