Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Sunday, April 5, 2009

WINTER Weather Warning!!

Are we not in April? Wasn't the first day of spring in March? Then, why in the world is it suppose to snow 6-10 inches TONIGHT??? It is time for us to GET OUT OF HERE!!

Kyara had a good night again last night and a good day today. She is staying calm more throughout the day, which is a great relief to my heart. I had such a hard time coping with her being uncomfortable. Seeing her day in and day out storming was very hard. Knowing that nothing I did helped her was torture. But she is in a much better place from that stand point. It is my belief that since we have the storming under control, now we need to get to Scottish Rite and rock the rehab!

We will get another xray tomorrow morning to see how the pneumatosis is. I pray it has disappeared or at least stayed stable. I am really anxious to get home. I think that getting Kyara in her normal surroundings will do her alot of good. I am ready to get her outside to get fresh air, and not have her freeze her tail off! I look forward to seeing Skylar and Gunars and sleeping in my own bed again, even if it isn't every night! I want to thank Luz Estela (Gunars' mom) for staying at our house and taking care of everything there for us. I know it has made this easier on Gunars and Skylar. We both have have awesome parents. My dad is going to fly up here to help my mom get Kassey, the car, and all of our stuff home. My mom has been through the ringer here with me and she continues to be very positive. I don't know what I would have done without her here. I certainly would have lost my mind more than once!

God puts us in the right place at the right time for His Will. If we are suppose to get home on Tuesday or Wednesday, we will. Not snow or pneumatosis will stop us if God wants us home!

4 comments:

NoreenG said...

You have done an excellent job at trusting in God's timing...my prayers have not stopped for you, Kyara & the entire Dzenis family...

It is a Holy Week indeed...I admire your perseverance during this journey, and wanted to let you know that you are AMAZING!

Continuing to pray for you all, and focusing on getting Kyara home and healed!!

Stay strong,
Noreen Giliberti
Miami,FL

Just a girl said...

You are always on our minds, in our hearts, and in our prayers. Each night, we pray that you will feel God's loving arms cradling you and his love washing over you. I know you'll have LOTS of folks wanting to help when you come home, but we also would be pleased and honored to help in any way you need us.
Ben is planning to move up to the older karate class soon, I think it won't be too long for Skylar. I hope so, I think maybe she's getting to feel a little bored in the "baby" class (overheard them talking recently).
Love,
Martha, Brian, and Ben
Love,
Martha, Brian, and Ben

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you out during the transition.
The Henley's

Mrs. Carlisle said...

We are praying for Tues. or Wed. too! We know God will arrange it so it is best for Kyara! We love you and can't wait to have you back home!

Please kiss our girls for us!
Laurie and Josette