Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nurses Came Today

Kyara's nurses came by today to check on her. She is still having all of the same symptoms and now she has crackles (sounds in her chest from junk) and diminished breath sounds on both lungs.

Skylar is having a harder time coping with all that is happening with Kyara. She is a tough cookie, but she is having to see and go through more than any 7 year old should.

Things are rough, but I trust in God's plans. He only wants the best for us, and we only want the best for our girls.

9 comments:

Lana said...

Please know that we are praying for you all as you go through this journey. Savannah continues to ask about Kyara and wants to tell all of you hello and that she hopes to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

May God bless all of you with comfort, strength and a sence of peace. I pray for all of you often.


Melissa Trebuchon
Nanston Dental

carolgib said...

You and your family are in our prayers. The teachers at Flat Rock ask about you and your family often. Thanks for always updating us with what is going on. It helps us keep in touch with you. We are surrounding you with prayers for strength and peace.
Carol Gibby

Laura said...

Oh my! I just wanted you to know I'm still keeping you ALL in my thoughts and prayers. You continue to amaze me with your strength and faith. Continue to trust God and know we all love you!
Laura

Anonymous said...

We still pray for you all daily. May God give you the strength needed to endure the hard times. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING!

The Lopers

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers always!
Hugs to the whole family.
The Cambas Family

Anonymous said...

My dad (Ralph McCrory) talks to your dad frequently and keeps us updated. I am praying for Kyara and your whole family.
Molly Camp

Anonymous said...

My thoughts go out to Kyara and your family. I admire the strength and love that is taking you through this period. Take care and you are in my thoughts.
An old Caracas acquaintance, Lara

Anonymous said...

Please know that we are praying for you each minute of the day. God does want what is best for all of you, and He will provide the comfort and strength you need.
The Brandons