Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Friday, October 1, 2010

New Additions to the Family!

NO, I am not pregnant.  No, we did not get a pet!  This week my brother has gotten engaged!!  I am adding a new sister-in-law and niece to my "official" number count!  They have been together for long enough, that Amy and Michelle had already made the unofficial count.  That is on the Leonard side of the family.  Way to go, Matty!

On the Dzenis side, we have had a new baby join the crew.  My brother-in-law, Zigurds and my sister-in-law, Jeni had a baby boy on Monday.  We are so excited to have fresh meat to kiss on!  Zorin is so TINY and beautiful.  Not a pimple on that sweet face of his!  We headed up to Duluth (north Atlanta) tonight to get our baby fix.  Zigurds and Jeni make beautiful babies!

I am trying to keep my head above the water with this chemistry.  December can't come quick enough.  I am going to be thinking positive thoughts about this class.  But secretly, I can't wait for the semester to end!  Shhhh.... Don't tell anyone!

1 comment:

Ronit said...

Genie, your secret is safe with us ;) ...by the way, have you tried bringing an apple to the teacher (actually, do people still do that??!!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS to your beautiful baby-filled family :) ...Kyara's smile in the picture you added is so lovely...and so contagious <3
Love always,
Ronit