Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Open House Tonight

Willis Road is having their Open House tonight, so I will be going back to elementary school with Skylar.  I can't say I am looking forward to this.  Everytime I go in the school, my stomach knots up.

Here are some recent pictures...

Kassey and Zoe (her cousin) at my Nannie's house before Papa's Hall of Fame Induction



Zoe, Ansley, Kassey, Curtis, Preston, and Skylar at Papa's school - Jordan High School.  We took a tour around the high school.  Papa's picture is directly above the kiddos!


Kassey and Skylar before Skylar's first day of school.


Skylar's first day of school.  I messed up the date, it should have been August 9, 2010.



Kassey's first day of school!  She was SO excited!



Kassey caught this catfish at Nannie and Papa's river.  She was sticking her tongue out at it.  Not sure if she liked the fish or not, but she wouldn't touch it!


Poor Skylar didn't have as much luck as Kassey.  I think it is because she didn't use the "barbie" fishing pole! :)



1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the pictures! Hope open house was a success! We think of you guys often.