Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Release Date Postponed

Kyara's new discharge date is for Monday, June 8th. She is working on pressing a switch to communicate, so we are meeting with a communication therapist before coming home.

My grandfather had a stroke this week, so we have been hectic trying to keep someone at both hospitals. This is a crazy time for all of us, I hope you are having a great summer so far. I enjoy having Skylar at home more. Now, if I can only get home with her more, that will be great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning,
I am sorry you have more added stress to your life. I pray everyday for all of you.....I hope you get her home quickly! I think when you do you will see progress very quick.....
God bless,
Lori Gray
Fulton, MS

Anonymous said...

Oh, Genie. I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. You all have so much on you. You are constant in my thoughts. I am glad you are meeting with a communication therapist. Will Kyara get outpatient physical therapy services once you all are home?
Clara

Anonymous said...

You are both so amazing! We will be keeping your entire family in our prayers as always. Much love comes your way as well. Good luck with all the changes and transitions and we will continue to be amazed by how you all handling everything that has been thrown your way. God bless!

Jessica Twigg said...

Hey guys been a while since I checked on ya and now you are going home!!! Genie I am so happy for you and I know how bad you wanted to be home as a family. God is amazingly awesome! My prayers are with you guys as always much love from us, Jessica, The J Triplets, and Ethin