Kyara Dzenis

Kyara Dzenis

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Help!!

I am trying to figure out how to use flickr to add a slideshow to the blog. Anyone know how? I would love the help!

We went Trunk or Treating last night at Cornerstone Methodist Church. The girls had a good time, and I think Gunars did, too. He dressed up like a beefed up soccer player - with medal, muscles, and all. The girls were an angel, a devil (probably not a good choice to go to church, oops!), and a lamb. All went well until we went to a crafts section. They had cookie decorating. Kyara tried to eat just the icing, but she ended up throwing it up because there were some sprinkles. We are counting down the days until her surgery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyara, This is Ms. Beth from your preschool when you were so small. You have grown up since I have seen you. Just wanted to tell you guys that I am thinking about you. I will be praying for you and your surgery.
Love ya Ms. Beth

Michelle said...

Hi Kyara, it is Ms. Michelle! You looked so cute in your angel costume. You really did not need to dress up as you really are an angel. I will be ready this everyday to see how you are doing. Can't wait to see you when you get back.
Love you - Ms. Michelle